Find Local Aerial Lift Experts & Get Aerial Lift Project Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
All Aerial Lift Articles
Get Free Aerial Lift Rental Price Quotes
What You Should Know About Genie Rental Lifts
Genie is the largest supplier of full line self-propelled booms, aerial work platforms, and scissor lifts, whose equipment is found on remodeling and construction sites throughout America. Genie full line self-propelled aerial lifts are mostly used to handle everyday building maintenance and may also be used in tasks involving high and hard to reach areas.
Purchasing one of these machines represents a significant financial investment, especially if you only need one for a short period. If this is the case, consider renting one for considerably less money.
Pros of Genie Aerial Lifts
Genie aerial lifts are marked by innovative technology, durable construction, and reliability. As a company, Genie collaborates with its customers to identify the most environmentally sound and efficient ways to manufacture products to handle all types of work. This reliance on customer input helps Genie develop products that are easy to service and use, and that meet international standards. Moreover, they strive to deliver products that provide maximum value.
Genie equipment is viable for a variety applications, including construction, maintenance, film production, and outdoor lighting. The best part is their lightweight, aluminum construction, which makes these lifts easy to handle and manipulate.
Points to Consider Before Renting a Genie Aerial Lift
- Platform requirement: There are many types of Genie aerial lifts and most have different platforms. Therefore, determine how many people you expect to use the platform at the same time, as well as types of tools and equipment needed to complete the work. Rental rates vary as to the size and height of the machine, making it important to choose the best machine for the job to avoid paying extra costs.
- Type of aerial equipment: There are many types of aerial equipment supplied by this company, including vertical lifts, boom lifts, and scissor lifts. It is best to identify the type of equipment you want for your job before renting a machine. If you are confused, you can always contact the renting experts and present your problem. They can help you decide which machine is best suited to your task.
- Model specs: It is important to determine your desired aerial lift and compare specs to rent one suited for your job. Different models have different specs; some may be diesel powered, whereas others are battery operated. Choosing the specs that work best for your situation is important.
Sample Prices for Genie Aerial Lift Rental
Many factors determine the rental price of a Genie lift. Rental rates vary depending on the rental period and the machine itself. Some older models are available at lower rates than newer models. New models are more common on construction sites, while old models are mostly used for tasks such as indoor lighting. Genie aerial lifts are available from 10' and go up from there, with the height of the machine affecting the rental price. The distance between the service provider and where the machine is to be used is also a factor. Common items that influence the rental price include:
- Type of lift
- Power of lift, whether diesel powered or battery operated
- Working height
- Max load carrying ability
Aerial lifts rent for around $200 to $400 a day. If you need the lift for a week, expect to spend between $800 and $1,500. To rent for a whole month, the average cost is between $2,000 and $3,500. If you only need the lift for a couple of hours, you can typically rent one for $20 to $30 per hour.
The following table lists estimated rental rates for the Genie aerial lifts.
|Equipment Type||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|S85 Boom Lift||$500-800||$2,000-2,200||$5,000-6,000|
|Z30/20N Boom Lift||$200-400||$800-1,000|
|S60X Boom Lift||$400-500||$1,000-1,200||$2,000-2,500|
|GS336RT Scissor Lift||$250-500||$500-800||$1,200-1,500|
|GS2032 Scissor Lift||$50-100||$200-250||$500-700|
|GR20 Personnel Lift||$100-150||$250-350||$500-800|