How Much Does it Cost to Replace my Discontinued Toshiba Phone System?
Last Updated: January 04, 2023
CostOwl.com note: Need a phone system service at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our phone system partners will send you free price quotes.
On This Page
Toshiba Phones Discontinued Support #
Mitel aquired Toshiba in 2017. In 2018, Mitel announced that they would be phasing out production and support of Toshiba phone systems. On October 31st, 2021, Mitel ended support for all Toshiba phone system products. If you are looking for support for your Toshiba phone you may want to consider getting a free price quote to completely replace your phone system as using an out-of-warranty and out-of-support phone system could be very harmful for your business in the long run. If you still own a Toshiba phone system, it's time to upgrade. The following guide is a historical version of Toshiba's phone system business.
Toshiba Telecommunications Systems Division, in the company's own words, represents Quality, Reliability, Innovation, and a Secure Pathway to the future for its customers. Practically, this means that Toshiba's award winning products provide business communications solutions for small to medium sized enterprises. Its Strata CIX lineup of IP business phone systems, which offer Toshiba's FeatureFlex customization capabilities, are suitable for businesses with 8 to 1,000 users. Toshiba also has a number of other products and services including voice mail, unified communications, video conferencing, IP phone systems, wireless, and digital telephones, notebook and tablet PCs, video cameras, and more. Rest easy knowing that all Toshiba office phone systems are backed by the industry's only seven-year manufacturer's warranty and the ability to migrate and expand systems while preserving the initial investment.
Toshiba Phone Systems Costs (Historical) #
The Toshiba Strata CIX IP Communications Systems Family offers a number of integrated, cost-effective large and small business phone systems.
- 8, 16, or 24 IP channels
- 4-11 trunks with Caller ID
- 8-16 digital telephones
- 1-2 analog endpoints
- Voicemail and auto attendant of 4, 6, or 8 ports
- Supports applications including auto attendant, voice mail, unified messaging, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), fax integration, text-to-speech, and much, much more.
- Used/Refurbished: approximately $1,250-$1,500
- New: around $3,000-$3,500
- Base configuration of 16 ports, top capacity of 112 ports
- Fully upgradeable
- Supports advanced voice mail applications
- Supports numerous applications, including unified messaging and fax integration, automated speech recognition (ASR), browser-based system administration, and much more.
- Used/Refurbished: around $1,200-$2,500
- New: approximately $3,500-$6,000
- Supports 96 trunks or 160 endpoints and up to 192 total combinations
- Expand capability by networking multiple IP systems through Strata Net multi-system networking
- Fully upgradeable
- Supports the following advance applications: auto attendant, voicemail, text-to-speech, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), FeatureFlex customization, 3rd party computer telephony integration (CTI), and much more.
- Costs: contact vendor for details
- Supports up to 264 trunks or 560 telephones and combinations up to 672 (and more by networking multiple IP systems)
- Share information and streamline communications between the main office, branches, and remote locations.
- Compatible with a full lineup of cordless and wireless telephones
- Supports advanced functions such as unified messaging and fax integration, FeatureFlex customization, call manager unified communications, video conferencing, and much more.
- Cost new: approximately $6,000-$10,000
- Supports up to 440 trunks or 1,000 telephones and combinations up to 1,152 total
- Ideal for a headquarters site networked to a small or remote office or retail location
- Streamlines a full range of telecommunications needs, including voice, data networking, and applications solutions.
- Supports advanced applications including browser-based system administration, automated speech recognition (ASR), automatic call distribution (ACD) and ACD reporting, and much more.
- Costs: Contact vendor for details
Toshiba IP Telephone Costs #
Pair your Toshiba phone system with these business phones to maximize office capability and productivity
- IP5131-SDL: Starting at around $250 used
- IP5132-SD: around $300-$325
- IP5122-SD: from around $250 (refurbished) up to $325 (new)
Digital Toshiba Phones
- DP5130-SDL: approximately $350-$400 (new)
- DP5132-SD: from around $200-$225 (used) to around $300 (new)
- DP5122-SD: approximately $250-$300
Note: above phone prices are for individual units; prices are typically lower as part of a business phone system bundle. Ask your vendor for details
Watch: RIP Toshiba Phone Systems #
Watch this video to for information on how Toshiba is ramping down their phone system business.