How Much Does Georgia Pacific Siding Cost?
Last Updated: January 25, 2022
Although Georgia Pacific is a household name for paper supplies, it is also a leading manufacturer of building products, including home siding. Georgia Pacific siding made from vinyl and plywood are excellent choices for home renovations or new construction due to their durability, ease of installation, and design options. To learn more about the advantages of Georgia Pacific vinyl and plywood siding, as well as how much they cost, continue reading this buying guide.
Reasons to Install Georgia Pacific Siding #
The benefits of vinyl siding and plywood siding manufactured by Georgia Pacific are detailed below.
Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding #
The many reasons why Georgia Pacific vinyl siding is a great choice for your home includes the following:
- Maintenance-free durability: Installing Georgia Pacific vinyl siding on your home means peace of mind. Virtually maintenance free GP vinyl never needs painting and it won't rot or become infested by termites. And on the off chance that you do experience a problem with your GP vinyl siding, it is protected by a limited lifetime transferable warranty.
- Options: With a plethora of Georgia Pacific vinyl siding colors, profiles, thicknesses, and finishes to choose from, you'll have no problem selecting a product that expresses your distinct style.
- Sustainability: If you're as concerned about a healthy planet as you are a beautiful home, then Georgia Pacific can help you meet your sustainable building goals. By diligently reusing materials, cutting down on packaging waste, and using common-sense practices to save energy at manufacturing facilities, Georgia Pacific has established itself as a leader in Green building.
Georgia Pacific Plywood Siding #
Consider installing Plytanium plywood exterior siding by Georgia Pacific for the following reasons:
- Real wood: Georgia Pacific Plytanium siding, made from real southern pine, provides a rustic wood appearance and is a breeze to install thanks to a built-in self-spacing feature.
- Multiple finishes: Because Plytanium is made from real wood, it can be painted or stained. Plytanium is also available in a number of groove patterns and finish options, providing an even broader design range.
- Guaranteed performance: An available primer/sealer gives Plytanium siding not only improved weather protection, but also a 25-year limited warranty.
Georgia Pacific Siding Average Costs #
The actual cost of Georgia Pacific siding may vary based on your location, the complexity of the installation, and other factors.
- Georgia Pacific vinyl siding costs $2.50 to $7.50 per square foot installed, or around $3,750 to $11,250 for a home with 1,500 exterior square feet.
- Georgia Pacific Plytanium siding costs $2 to $4 per square foot installed ($3,000 to $6,000 for a 1,500 exterior square foot home)
- If existing siding needs to be removed and disposed of, this could cost $1 to $3 per square foot (adding around $1,500 to $4,500 to the total project cost). Trim pieces such as j-channel, starter strips, and corners may also raise the total price.