How Much Does a Thermospas Hot Tub Cost?
Last Updated: January 31, 2022
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need a hot tub at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our hot tub partners will send you free price quotes.
Thermospas is known for providing a great combination of affordability with plenty of options. Every ThermoSpas hot tub is custom built to meet your preferences and budget constraints. Select only the features you want and skip those that you don't. Choose anywhere from 10 to 160 jets, a variety of shell options and colors, and features like LED lighting, waterfalls, stereo systems and bubbling systems.
All models have basic, advanced and all-inclusive packages to fit your budget. Build time is typically 4 to 6 weeks.
ThermoSpas Hot Tub Average Costs #
ThermoSpas prices vary dramatically depending on the features you select - anywhere from $4,000 to $22,000. The price is entirely up to you.
- A ThermoSpas Sparta Spa Triton Deluxe with features like LED lighting, LED lighted pillow, illuminated waterfalls and a stereo system with built-in controls costs about $10,000. The hot tub also comes with a hard cover and a purification system that will allow you to use fewer chemicals.
- A ThermoSpas Sparta Spa Triton Luxury, which is a step up, goes for about $11,000. It has 51 jets, contoured lounge seating, multi-color LED lighting, digital controls and the same purification system.
ThermoSpas usually ship for free. The company also offers a free site inspection to help you decide where to place the tub. ThermoSpas also offers financing without a downpayment to those who qualify.
ThermoSpas Hot Tub Features and Options #
ThermoSpas are durable and built to last. The heaters are made of titanium instead of stainless steel, which means they last longer. This is important because hot tub heaters take a lot of abuse and are usually the first part to fail.
Unlike most hot tubs, ThermoSpas do not use foam insulation, which can make it difficult to find the source of a leak or part failure, should that happen. Instead, they use high-density insulator panels to lock in heat. Genesis Series hot tubs have two layers and Designer Series tubs have three.
Shell options include gel coat, plastic and acrylic. You also have your choice of colors, including marble and granite colors.
There are a number of ThermoSpas accessories that are not included in the price that you might want to consider purchasing. They include:
- Safety rail and stand: $200 to $300
- Cover lifter: $200 to $400
- IPod docking station: $200 to $350
- Subwoofer: $500 to $1,000