Hot Spring Hot Tub Pricing: How Much Can You Expect to Spend?
Last Updated: January 11, 2023
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need a hot tub at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our hot tub partners will send you free price quotes.
Summary: Hot Spring Hot Tub Pricing #
The cost of a new Hot Spring spa averages between $6,000 for an entry level value model to as much as $25,000 and more for a luxury model.
About Hot Spring Spas #
Hot Spring Spas offers eight different models of portable hot tubs, from the three-person Jetsetter to the seven-person Grandee. The brand is one of the top sellers among hot tub makers with some 875,000 customers to date.
Hot Spring has won a number of awards for energy efficient hot tub design. The spas are pricier than some lesser-known brands, but they cost less to operate. The circulation pumps use less energy than a 40-watt light bulb, the LED lights are dimmer-controlled to save electricity, and the spas come with custom-fit covers to trap in heat.
Hot Spring spas are also known for quality and durability. In consumer reviews, many customers report trading up to a newer model after 20 years or more using their Hot Spring spa.
Hot Spring Spa Prices #
Hot Spring offers a 3 different collections of hot tubs, from smaller tubs with fewer jets and features to large tubs with high-end touches. Unlike many spa brands, all Hot Spring hot tubs come with a cover, delivery/setup and a water care package included in the price.
- The Hot Spot Collection includes Hot Spring's entry level value models. These hot tubs cost between $8,500 and $11,000.
- The Limelight Collection is Hot Spring's mid level model. These hot tubs cost around $12,500.
- The Highlife Collection include Hot Spring's luxury level hot tubs. These gorgeous spa will cost between $15,000 and $23,000.
Popular Hot Spring Tub Model Prices #
- The smallest tub, the Jetsetter XL, runs about $14,800 to $15,500. The spa technically seats three but many owners say it only comfortably seats two. That price includes extras not included in the base price such as steps and a cover lifter.
- The Hot Spring Spas Vanguard, a six-person tub with 32 jets and a water feature, usually runs $20,500.
- The largest model, the Grandee, which seats seven and has 39 jets, usually costs $22,000 to $23,000.
One feature that doesn't come standard is a stereo system, which could run as much as $1,500 to $2,000.
Hot Springs spas cost an average of $10 to $15 per month to operate - at least half the cost of most hot tub models. However, the cost will be higher if you live in an extremely cold climate. In Alaska or Minnesota, for example, the price could reach $30 per month.
Hot Spring Spa Installation and Service #
A breaker box is included in the price of a Hot Springs spa, but you'll need to hire an electrician to do the wiring after the tub is delivered. Electricians charge anywhere from $50 to $120 per hour.
The Hot Spring representative who delivers your hot tub will take care of everything else, setting up the tub and filling it. They will provide a chemical starter kit and teach you how to use products.
All Hot Spring spas come with a warranty, although the length of the warranty varies for different parts and components. The shell is warrantied from seven years for defects in the acrylic surface, while the "no leak guarantee" spans five years. Be sure to read all of the warranty information because there are some exceptions. For example, the warranty only applies to the original owner and is void if the tub is sold.
Watch: Hotspring Hot Tub Review and Opinion #
Watch this video to learn about the what people think of Hot Spring hot tubs.