How Much Does an ADT Home Security System Cost?
Last Updated: April 22, 2022
On This Page
Quick Summary: ADT Home Security Pricing #
A basic ADT alarm system might cost around $150-$350 to install if you agree to a 36-month monitoring plan that costs about $40 to $60 per month. A system at this price might include 1 control panel, 3 door/window sensors, 1 motion detector, 1 built-in siren, and a keychain remote.
ADT monthly monitoring fees start at $45.95 per month for basic security. Additional monitoring for smoke, fire, water, etc. cost extra.
ADT, founded more than 145 years ago, is North America's large provider of electronic security services. The company has more than six million customers; a number that includes not only homeowners but also those that demand the very best in security such as Fortune 500 companies, airports, banks, and federal courthouses. ADT has twelve Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) in the United States that each year respond to nearly 30 million alarm signals, or roughly 3.3 per second. With its commitment to integrity, excellence, and service, ADT provides customers with the peace of mind they demand for their homes and businesses.
Benefits of ADT Home Security Systems #
There are a number of reasons why you should consider an ADT home alarm systems, including:
- No outsourcing of monitoring: With its network of interconnected command centers spaced throughout the country, ADT provides home security alarm monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If for some reason a connection to your home is interrupted, another center will take over the coverage, ensuring your home is constantly protected.
- Full protection: In addition to protection from home invasions, ADT can protect you and your loved ones in the event of fire/smoke, carbon monoxide, flooding, freezing, medical emergencies, and more 24/7.
- Save money on your home insurance: An ADT security system may entitle you to a discount of up to 15% on your home insurance.
- Guaranteed service and protection: ADT backs up its industry-leading talk with a number of money-back guarantees, such as paying up to $500 of your insurance deductible if a burglary occurs while your ADT system is armed, a money back satisfaction guarantee, and if you move more than two years after becoming an ADT customer, the company even offers to install a security system at your new house for free.
ADT Home Security Systems Package Pricing #
If an ADT home security system sounds like the right choice for your residence, the prices below should give you a better idea of how much peace of mind for your family costs. Note, however, that ADT promotional packages for new customers are frequently offered, and the costs shown are only an estimation based on what customers in the past have paid.
ADT offers 3 Packages:
- Secure Home
- Smart Home
- Video & Smart Home
All of the above packages include the following: 24/7 alarm monitoring, a motion detector, Three door/window alarms and a digital control panel with touchscreen.
- The Secure Home: This package includes only these options and costs $599 (Financed at $9.98 for 60 months) and monitoring starts at $45.99 per month.
- The Smart Home: This package includes everything in the Secure Home package as well as a smart plug, a smart door lock and ability to control your system remotely. Equipment and installation starts around $900 (Financed at $15.32 for 60 months) and monitoring starts at $49.99 per month.
- Video & Smart Home: This package includes everything in the Smart Home package as well as a video doorbell camera, an indoor HD camera and remote live stream viewing. Equipment and installation starts around $1049 (Financed at $17.48 for 60 months) and monitoring starts at $57.99 per month.