Compare Prices and Features of Volvo Skid Steer Loaders for Your B2B Needs
Last Updated: July 31, 2023
CostOwl.com note: Need a skid steer loader at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our skid steer loader partners will send you free price quotes.
On This Page
Summary: Volvo Skid Steer Cost #
Generally, the price range for new Volvo skid steer loaders can start from around $30,000 to over $100,000 or more for larger and more advanced models.
Volvo is known to many as a maker of quality, reliable automobiles, but the company's construction equipment is equally impressive, including its lineup of skid steer loaders. Volvo skid steer loaders are one of the most versatile machines you can own, capable of boosting productivity on a wide range of jobs, including earthmoving, trench cutting, posthole digging, concrete breaking, and much more. Volvo skid steers are loaded with cutting-edge features both inside and out to provide optimal comfort, safety, and performance. Whether you need a basic 1,400 lb. capacity machine for landscaping or a powerful 3,000 lb. machine for more demanding projects, Volvo skid loaders deliver the performance you demand. Continue reading to learn more about why a Volvo skid loader is right for your business and to view basic pricing information.
Volvo Skid Steer Loader Features #
Volvo knows that time, money, and worker safety are important to you, and it designs its skid steer loaders accordingly. The key features you'll find in a Volvo skid loader include:
- Strong performance: The height to hinge pin clearance on Volvo skid steer loaders makes it easy to load materials, generous ground clearance provides for uninterrupted progress, and powerful, reliable diesel engines keep you working all day, every day.
- Comfortable cabs: Volvo understands that operator comfort is critical for productivity, which is why it fills its cabs with operator-friendly features such as an adjustable, contoured seat, a non-slip step, ergonomic foot pedals, low-effort steering controls, and highly-visible warning lights.
- Tough construction: Volvo skid loaders are built to handle the punishment that tough jobs can dish out. Their steel, one-piece mainframe, loader arms, polyurethane stops, one-piece axle design, and waterproof electrical connections provide superior strength, durability, and protection.
- Service-friendly: Because downtime means lost profits, Volvo skid steer loaders are meant to be maintained as efficiently as possible. All important service points are easily accessible, while features like corrosion-resistant, self-lubricating components minimize required maintenance.
- Safety: Volvo's skid loaders, like its cars, are built with an eye towards safety. With excellent visibility, a driver safety cage and restraint bar, rear cab window emergency exit, backup alarm, vandal protection, and more, Volvo skid steers help keep everyone at the jobsite safe.
- Versatility: Complemented by a wide range of specially-designed, easy-to-attach tools such as pallet forks, grapple buckets, sweepers, augers, and power rakes, a Volvo skid steer loader is up to just about any task you can throw at it.
Pricing for Popular Volvo Skid Steer Models #
The following pricing for Volvo skid steer loaders is only a general overview. For actual costs, connect with a local authorized supplier.
When pricing a Volvo skid steer loader, the main consideration is capacity. Volvo skid loaders range in capacity from 1,400 to 3,000 pounds, and might cost anywhere from around $30,000 for a basic machine to $100,000 or more for one that's fully loaded.
|Model||Approximate Starting Price|
|Volvo MC60C Skid Steer Loader||Starting from $30,000 to $40,000|
|Volvo MC70C Skid Steer Loader||Starting from $35,000 to $45,000|
|Volvo MC110C Skid Steer Loader||Starting from $40,000 to $50,000|
|Volvo MC135C Skid Stear Loader||Starting from $45,000 to $60,000|
|Volvo MC155C Skid Steer Loader||Starting from $50,000 to $70,000|
Used Volvo Skid Steer Prices #
If you're in the market for a used Volvo skid steer loader, you can probably find a great machine at a fraction of the price.
|2018 VOLVO MCT125D Track Skid Steers||1,017||$71,800|
|2013 VOLVO MC70C Wheel Skid Steers||1,856||$25,900|
|2012 VOLVO MC70C Wheel Skid Steers||1,882||$25,900|
|2013 VOLVO MC110C Wheel Skid Steers||78||$71,800|
|2014 VOLVO MC115C Wheel Skid Steers||1,300||$29,900|
|2019 VOLVO MCT110D Track Skid Steers||300||$68,000|
|VOLVO MCT125C Track Skid Steers||N/A||$34,900|
|2013 VOLVO MCT135C Track Skid Steers||700||$56,400|
|2019 VOLVO MCT135D Track Skid Steers||1,000||$62,900|
- Volvo skid steer loader attachments cost roughly $5,000 to $10,000 for tools like a snow blower, power rake, and concrete breaker, and $10,000 to $20,000 for tools like a cold planer, pavement saw, and metal shear cutter.
Video: Volvo Single arm skid steer & how they work #
Watch the video below to see how a Volvo skid steer works.