How Much Does a PAR PixelPoint POS System Cost?
Last Updated: May 03, 2022
CostOwl.com note: Need a POS system at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our POS system partners will send you free price quotes.
PAR is a world-leading provider of technology solutions for the restaurant industry, having installed more than 45,000 point of sale (POS) systems in 95 countries. PixelPoint joined the PAR family in 2005. Today, PAR PixelPoint provides integrated POS software solutions for the hospitality industry, ensuring that clients get the most out of their software and systems by making them reliable, flexible, and easy to use. In addition to restaurant hardware and software PAR PixelPoint provides enterprise, online ordering, wireless, digital menu board, member & loyalty, reporting & analytics, and kiosk solutions.
PAR PixelPoint POS System Sample Costs #
PixelPoint POS software can run on any PC or integrated all-in-one POS terminal. An all-in-one PAR Hardware/PixelPoint POS software bundled solution is recommended for your restaurant, though the software is perfectly capable of running on your current Microsoft Windows-based hardware. While the specific needs of your business will dictate the price of your PAR PixelPoint POS system, the costs below should give you a better understanding of what you can expect to pay.
- Pixel Point POS software for the hospitality industry is available in Standard and Professional editions and retails at approximately $600-$1,000 per user/terminal.
- A PAR Hardware/PixelPoint Software bundle featuring an Intel 1.6 GHz CPU, 15" Touchscreen, Integrated swipe card reader, Microsoft Windows for POS, and a 3-year warranty might cost around $2,000-$3,000.
- A used/refurbished 4 terminal PAR PixelPoint POS System costs roughly $6,000-$7,000. A system at this price might include 4 PAR terminals, 4 magnetic card readers, 4 hard drives, 2 customer displays, 3 thermal receipt printers, 3 cash drawers, 4 kitchen video controllers, 4 bump bars, 4 LCD color monitors, and a 90 day warranty.
PixelPoint POP System Software #
PixelPoint restaurant POS systems are designed to deliver increased performance and an enhanced bottom line for all types of restaurants, from quick serve to fine dining. The company understands your expertise is in providing customers with what they want, not software, which is why it designed its POS software to be intuitive and ready to use right out of the box. The features and benefits of PixelPoint POS hospitality systems software include:
- Advanced Inventory Control: Track product sales, create purchase orders and much more.
- Automatic Up-sell Suggestions: Software automatically recognizes possible up-sell combos and suggests them to employees.
- Digital Menu Board: POS menu items can be projected onto LCD displays, creating a sophisticated sales tool.
- Labor Management: Control labor costs by efficiently managing your staff's time, attendance, and scheduling.
- Membership and Loyalty: Create custom promotional programs, rewards, coupons, and more by tracking customer behavior.
- Reporting: Make sounder business decisions with the ability to generate hundreds of reports, from daily statistics to in-depth analysis.
- Table Management: The customer is #1, so keep them happy by tracking reservations, table and order status, paging them when their seats are ready, and more.
Watch: POS (PixelPoint) Demo #
Watch this video for a demo of PAR PixelPoint POS Software.