How Much Does an Avaya Phone System Cost?
Last Updated: August 22, 2022
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need a phone system service at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our phone system partners will send you free price quotes.
Summary: Avaya Cloud Office Pricing #
Avaya Cloud Office pricing starts as low as $19.99 per person/month and goes as high as $49.99 per person/month.
Avaya is a world leader in communications systems that ties the corporate world together by providing intelligent solutions for businesses of all sizes. The company's goal is to help you transform your business so that it can achieve a competitive advantage. To this end, it adheres to the principles of value, accountability, diversity, innovation, and velocity. Avaya solutions have been chosen by more than one million businesses, including more than 90 percent of those in the FORTUNE 500.
About Avaya Phone Systems #
Avaya phone systems include the PARTNER Advanced Communications System (ACS) and IP Office. The PARTNER ACS is a reliable and simple business phone system designed specifically for small businesses that offers features such as caller ID, speed dialing, and conference calling for up to five partners. These small business phone systems support a maximum of 21 lines and 44 extensions or 31 lines and 8 extensions. The Avaya IP Office was built for small and medium sized businesses to allow them to have big business communication capability with small business simplicity and ease of use. The Avaya IP phone systems enhance worker productivity, reduces costs, and boosts customer service.It is available in four editions: Essential, Standard, Premium, and Ultimate, to meet the specific needs of your business.
Avaya IP Office Cloud Pricing #
Avaya Cloud Office will cost as low as $19.99 per person/month and as high as $49.99 per person/month. The more users your business has, the lower the monthly rate. The Premium plan is the most popular plan and will cost $34.99 per user/month for a business with 20 to 99 users. You will save 13% if you decide to pay your bill annually vs monthly.
Avaya Phone System Prices #
Avaya PARTNER Advanced Communication Business Phone Systems Sample Costs.
- A used Avaya ACS small business phone system with 6 phones, a processor capable of handling 3 call ID trunks, 8 station ports, music on hold, page, and more costs around $750.
- A new Avaya ACS with 6 phones, a voice messaging card, a processor that is configured for 5 lines and 9 extensions, paging, dual line caller ID, a music on hold port and more costs around $2,000.
- A refurbished Avaya ACS phone system with a processor (3 lines x 8 extensions), voicemail with auto attendant, automated attendant, caller ID, and more, and 30 phones costs around $4,000.
- A new Avaya ACS with a processor (5 lines, 9 stations), loudspeaker paging, dual line caller ID support, call forwarding, capacity for 100 programmable speed dial numbers 30 phones, and more costs around $6,000
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems Sample Costs #
- A new Avaya IP that supports 4 lines in (w/caller ID), 6 digital stations, 2 digital stations, and 10 VCM channels, 5 phones, and more costs around $1,500.
- A new Avaya IP phone system with 4 incoming lines x 16 extensions, 500 voicemail boxes with 15 hours of storage time, embedded voicemail, and 8 phones costs roughly $3,000.
- A new Avaya IP office phone system with 12 incoming lines x 24 extensions, 40 auto attendants, voicemail, 24 phones, and more costs around $7,500.
- A new Avaya IP phone system configured for PRI/T1 Line x 68 extensions, unlimited auto attendants, voicemail to email, dial by name, 50 phones, and more costs around $15,000.
Watch: IP OFFICE USER: How to use Avaya Phone (Basic Training) #
Watch this video to learn about the Avaya office phone basic feature and functions.