Get the Best Price on a Pitney Bowes Postage Meter
Last Updated: January 09, 2023
CostOwl.com note: Need a postage meter at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our postage meter partners will send you free price quotes.
On This Page
Pitney Bowes has 90 years invested in its solid reputation as a leading provider of today's cutting edge business related products and solutions. They are dedicated as pioneers in communication technology and business solutions in a global market. Pitney Bowes offers quintessential equipment, software, and services designed to enhance the ease and pace of processes familiar to any size business. Specifically, their line of mailing/postal equipment, software, and services are growing businesses and facilitating communication processes worldwide.
Pitney Bowes Mailing Equipment and Services #
Pitney Bowes postage machines and meters are mailing productivity solutions. Finding the right postage meter and equipment promotes business growth by helping you save time and gas money, reduce postage costs, as well as other costs associated with mail processing. Mailing systems for small, mid, or high volume demand vary in functions, digital applications, and cost.
Watch: The New Pitney Bowes SendPro® Mailstation #
Watch this video to get an overview of the new SendPro Mailstation Postage Machine.
Pitney Bowes Sample Rental/Lease Costs #
The sample costs below give you an idea of some promotional small business postage meter equipment costs with Pitney Bowes.
- SendPro Mailstation: $26.99 per month - Ideal of small businesses sending less than 100 pieces of mail per month. 60 Day free trial available.
- SendPro C Lite: 42.99 per month - A fit for small to medium sized businesses sending up to 1000 pieces of mail per month. 60 Day free trial available.
The following postage meters have been discontinued and these offers are no longer available, however you can still get product support and/or buy suppliers and ink.
- Mailstation2 digital mailing system- 60 day free trial; $100 in free postage and $19.99/monthly rental fee for a year, if you continue service after free trial; free ink cartridge and tape sheet; *offer good only to new customers
- DM100 Digital Mailing System- 60 day free trial; $34.99/monthly rental fee for a year after free trial ends; *includes the cost of postage, refills and supplies during the trial and your rental term. Offer good for new customers only.
- DM200 Digital Mailing System- $65.00/month for one year; *includes the cost of postage, refills and supplies during this your rental term.
On average regular cost (vs. promotional starter costs) for rental/lease rates still range widely depending on equipment volume capabilities (low, mid, high), digital applications, and specific individual usage. As you can see costs are higher for machines with higher mail processing and digital functions and overall output capabilities.
Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Additional Costs #
There are several important factors to keep in mind when considering the cost of a postage meter.
- The Federal government prohibits the sale of postage meters. Cost of postage meters is thereby determined by a rental/lease contract with a postage meter vendor. It serves you well to get several quotes for the best deal.
- New customers can find opportunities to save some money initially. Many postage meter vendors offer one or two months of free service, which also allows customers an opportunity to "test drive" the product before making a commitment.
- Postage meter price also does not include actual costs of postage. However, new customers are sometimes offered a small amount of free postage when getting started (i.e. $25-$50 free postage).
- Price breaks on monthly rental/lease costs are sometimes made available to those who agree to a long-term contracts. This is especially useful to companies that plan on needing a postage meter for regular and long term use.