Get the Best Price on a Pitney Bowes Postage Meter
Last Updated: May 05, 2023
Fact Checked By: Ashley Smith
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Need a postage meter at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our postage meter partners will send you free price quotes.
Summary: Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Pricing #
You can expect to pay $20 to $60 per month to lease a Pitney Bowes postage meter.
Pitney Bowes has 90 years invested in its solid reputation as a leading provider of today's cutting edge business related products and solutions. They are dedicated as pioneers in communication technology and business solutions in a global market. Pitney Bowes offers quintessential equipment, software, and services designed to enhance the ease and pace of processes familiar to any size business. Specifically, their line of mailing/postal equipment, software, and services are growing businesses and facilitating communication processes worldwide.
Pitney Bowes Mailing Equipment and Services #
Pitney Bowes postage machines and meters are mailing productivity solutions. Finding the right postage meter and equipment promotes business growth by helping you save time and gas money, reduce postage costs, as well as other costs associated with mail processing. Mailing systems for small, mid, or high volume demand vary in functions, digital applications, and cost.
Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Lease/Rental Costs #
The table below give you an idea of some small business Pitney Bowes postage meter models cost ranges.
|Pitney Bowes SendPro C200
|$25 to $35 per month
|Pitney Bowes SendPro+ (with 5 lb. scale)
|$36 to $45 per month
|Pitney Bowes DM125
|$19.99 to $24.99 per month
|Pitney Bowes DM225
|$35 to $45 per month
|Pitney Bowes DM300C
|$50 to $60 per month
The following postage meters have been discontinued and these offers are no longer available, however you can still get product support and/or buy suppliers and ink.
- Mailstation2 digital mailing system- 60 day free trial; $100 in free postage and $19.99/monthly rental fee for a year, if you continue service after free trial; free ink cartridge and tape sheet; *offer good only to new customers
- DM100 Digital Mailing System- 60 day free trial; $34.99/monthly rental fee for a year after free trial ends; *includes the cost of postage, refills and supplies during the trial and your rental term. Offer good for new customers only.
- DM200 Digital Mailing System- $65.00/month for one year; *includes the cost of postage, refills and supplies during this your rental term.
On average regular cost (vs. promotional starter costs) for rental/lease rates still range widely depending on equipment volume capabilities (low, mid, high), digital applications, and specific individual usage. As you can see costs are higher for machines with higher mail processing and digital functions and overall output capabilities.
Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Additional Costs #
There are several important factors to keep in mind when considering the cost of a postage meter.
- The Federal government prohibits the sale of postage meters. Cost of postage meters is thereby determined by a rental/lease contract with a postage meter vendor. It serves you well to get several quotes for the best deal.
- New customers can find opportunities to save some money initially. Many postage meter vendors offer one or two months of free service, which also allows customers an opportunity to "test drive" the product before making a commitment.
- Postage meter price also does not include actual costs of postage. However, new customers are sometimes offered a small amount of free postage when getting started (i.e. $25-$50 free postage).
- Price breaks on monthly rental/lease costs are sometimes made available to those who agree to a long-term contracts. This is especially useful to companies that plan on needing a postage meter for regular and long term use.