Find Local Copier Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Copier, Printer & Fax Articles
Get Free Digital Copier Price Quotes
Office Konica Minolta Copier Prices
The Konica Minolta lineup of Multifunction Printers (MFPs) consists of machines that can take care of all of your copying and printing needs—and then some. The company's office and production printer systems, including its bizhub color MFPs, bizhub black & white MFPs, and bizhub PRO systems have received numerous awards, including being named "Line of the Year" by BLI, a Reader's Choice Award winner by BERTL in multiple categories, and the 2010 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index winner for the third straight year. No matter what size your business is, there's a Konica Minolta copier that can help you create stunning documents and boost office productivity. Below you will find more information about the feature-packed Konica Minolta copiers along with general pricing information.
Reasons to Buy a Konica Minolta Copier
There's a good reason why Konica Minolta copiers are some of the most awarded imaging technology machines on the market—there are many reasons, in fact, including the following:
- One machine, many functions: A Konica Minolta copier is the only office machine your company will need. Save valuable workspace by using a powerful, reliable Konica Minolta MFP that can copy, print, scan and fax.
- Huge product selection: Minolta copiers are able to meet the needs of any business. Its black and white MFPs can handle monthly page volumes from 16,000-300,000 pages at speeds ranging from 16 pages per minute (ppm) to 75 ppm. Konica Minolta color MFPs can take on monthly volumes of 60,000-250,000 pages and print in color at 22-50 ppm. Its bizhub PRO lineups are even more impressive, able to print up to 5,000,000 pages per month at speeds of up to 150 ppm.
- Leading the way in technology: Many Konica Minolta copiers are compatible with the company's PageScopeMobile application that connects bizhub MFPs with your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. This cutting edge technology, available for free from the Apple App store, lets you print scanned data and other files, receive scanned data, and more from your Apple mobile device. And you can be sure that the network data on your Konica Minolta copier/MFP is well-protected, as the company's products meet internationally recognized IT security testing standards.
- Committed to the environment: Konica Minolta is dedicated to a protecting the planet and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. The company is actively involved in recycling its imaging products and accessories in addition to creating products that are Energy Star rated and leave a minimal eco footprint.
Konica Minolta Copiers Sample Costs
If you're ready to make a Konica Minolta copier the newest addition to your office, the pricing information below should give you a better idea of how much you'll spend.
- For a Konica Minolta black & white copier/MFP, you might pay approximately:
- $2,000-$2,500 for a bizhub 160 (copy, print, scan; 16,000 pages per month, 760 sheet capacity, 16 ppm).
- $4,000-$5,000 for a bizhub 363 (copy, print, scan, optional fax; 120,000 pages, 3,650 sheets, 36 ppm,).
- $11,000-$12,000 for a bizhub 652 (copy, print, color scan, fax, and finish; 190,000 pages, 6,650 sheets, 65 ppm, 8.5" color touch screen).
- For a Konica Minolta color copier/MFP you might pay around:
- $3,000-$3,500 for a bizhub C220 (copy, print, scan, fax; 60,000 pages per month, 3,650 sheet capacity, 22 ppm).
- $9,000-$10,000 for a bizhub C452 (copy, print, scan, fax; 150,000 pages, 45 ppm, 6,650 sheets, 8.5" color touch screen).
- $13,000-$14,000 for a bizhub C652 (copy, print, scan, fax optional; 250,000 pages, 6,650 sheets, 50 ppm color, 65 ppm B&W, versatile finishing options).
- For a Konica Minolta bizhub PRO copier/MFP you can expect to pay about:
- $40,000-$50,000 for a bizhub PRO 950 (B&W copy, print, scan; 750,000 pages per month, 6,650 sheet capacity, 95 ppm).
- $45,000-$55,000 for a bizhub PRO C5501 (color copy, print, scan; 250,000 pages per month, 4,250 sheets, 55 ppm).