Find Local Copier Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Copier, Printer & Fax Articles
Get Free Digital Copier Price Quotes
Canon Office Copier Prices
When most people think of Canon they think of cameras. However, Canon's largest revenue generator is the photocopier! Since 1985, Canon has been the world's leading digital copier company. They have been a pioneer in this industry as many advancements and changes in the copier were invented by Canon. In fact, Canon was the company that invented the color copier! They are also known for creating small local copier dealerships with intimate service, a very successful marketing tactic. This has allowed them to hold the largest market share in this area for 26 out of the last 27 years. Canon manufactures the popular ImageRunner series of copiers offering 122 different models.
Canon Copier Sample Prices
While it's always best to get multiple price quotes from local dealers we have provided some sample Canon photocopier costs below. Keep in mind that these are only estimates and there may be additional fees for delivery, set-up, and maintenance.
- The Canon ImageRunner 7086 copier has features such as 86 page per minute printing, hole punching, paper folding, booklet finishing and is Internet ready. This copier is meant for busy corporations to use as a complete document publishing hub. This copier costs anywhere from $19,000 to $29,000 new and as little as $6,500 used. To lease this machine it costs approximately $600 monthly.
- The Canon ImageRunner C5185i is a color copier, network printer and scanner. It will output 51 copies per minute. Other features include double sided scanning and copying. A new ImageRunner C5185i costs from $15,000 to $25,000 new and for a refurbished version you are looking at $10,000 to $13,000. You can lease this copier for $525 per month.
- The Canon ImageRunner 5065 is optimal for large to mid-sized businesses offering 65 ppm. It boasts a high capacity paper supply and advanced finishing options. It is known for its reliability. You can buy this Canon copier for $12,700 to $13,700 new or $4,000 used. Monthly you can pay $450 for leasing.
- The Canon ImageRunner C3200 is the standard for general office-color multifunctional devices. This machine has a compact design but can produce speeds of 35 pages per minute. This copier costs about $10,000 new and $5,000 refurbished.
- The Canon ImageRunner 1025IF is the ideal copier for a small business. This copier is an all-in-one machine that handles up to 5,000 copies a month. This is a copier, fax machine, scanner and printer in one small compact unit. The price is small as well at about $1,300 for a new unit. You can lease this copier for $30 per month or buy a used machine for $600.