How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Niftylift Aerial Lift?
Last Updated: December 06, 2021
CostOwl.com note: Need an aerial lift at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our aerial lift partners will send you free price quotes.
Understanding More about Niftylift, Their Products and Rental Rates #
Niftylift is the world's largest manufacturer of boom lifts, cherry pickers, lift platforms, access platforms, work platforms, and aerial platforms. Based in Europe, the company sells its products throughout Europe, the Middle East, the United States, South Africa, the Far East, and Australia. The company specializes in low weight and compact articulating booms, which offer minimal environmental impact and maximum work performance.
Aerial lifts fulfill a wide variety of industrial needs, but if you only need the lift for a single job or for a short duration a couple of times per year, the cost to purchase and maintain one of these machines may be prohibitive. This is where rental options present a viable alternative.
Pros of Using Niftylift Products #
Assessments rate the carbon footprint of Niftylift machines as lower than the impact caused by other lift manufacturers, making these some of the most environmentally-friendly machines available. Niftylift uses advanced technologies, such as 3D modeling and in-depth testing that optimizes every aspect of their product design. This ensures that every one of their lifts deliver outstanding performance.
In addition, the manufacturer's quality control measures ensure consistently reliable, functional products. The company's lift designs create compact structures that easily fit into cramped spaces and allow the user to access hard to reach areas. Niftylift's length of time in the industry and exemplary customer support make them a perennial favorite.
Points to Consider before Renting a Niftylift Lift #
- Type of lift or machine: Niftylift produces a variety of aerial lifts, each with its own uses. Determining your needs and understanding how each unit meets or does not meet them is important.
- Manuals: Niftylift products come with manuals, but you may need to ask the vendor to include it with the rental to aid you in setup and operation.
- Time for setup and shut down: Some models require extra time in setting up and shutting down, directly related to how complicated the machine's operation is. Save time by asking the vendor rep for a run-through on the unit, especially if you plan to operate the machine yourself instead of bringing in a pro.
- Transportation: Determine how you will transport the lift to your work site. If possible, use a vendor who provides transport with the rental price. There may be an extra cost for this service, so ask about fees as well.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Niftylift? #
Rental prices vary according to vendor, model type, and specifics of the machine. These include:
- Lift’s total weight
- Maximum height
- Maximum platform height
- Power of the machine
- Travelling length
Each factor contributes to determining the rental price. Therefore, you must determine exactly what you need so you don't end up paying for too much machine. For example, if you only need a maximum height of 12', you don't need to pay extra for a unit with a 40' reach.
You can rent machines by the hour, day, week, or month. Average rates include:
- Cherry picker: Hourly ranges $20 to $40 per hour; daily ranges $300 to $600 per day; weekly ranges $800 to $1,000 per week; monthly ranges $2,400 to $2,600
- Self-propelled boom lift: 4-hour blocks range from $100-200; daily rates range from $180-$200; weekly rates range from $600-$800; monthly rates range from $1,800-$2,000
- Niftylift TM34 cherry picker: Daily rate ranges $130 to $150; weekly rate ranges $500 to $550; monthly rate ranges $1,500 to $1,800
- Niftylift SP34 4X4: Daily rate ranges $300 to $400; weekly rate ranges $1,200 to $1,400; monthly rate ranges $2,300 to $2,500
- Niftylift HR17D 4X4 articulated diesel: Daily rate ranges $300 to $350; weekly rate ranges $800 to $1,000; monthly rate ranges $2,500 to $3,000
- Niftylift HR21 4X4 articulated aerial diesel: Daily rate ranges $350 to $400; weekly rate ranges $1,000 to $1,200; monthly rate ranges $3,500 to $4,000
- Niftylift HR17N: Daily rate ranges $300 to $350; weekly rate ranges $1,000 to $1,200; monthly rate ranges $3,000 to $3,500