Find Local Aerial Lift Experts & Get Aerial Lift Project Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
All Aerial Lift Articles
Get Free Aerial Lift Rental Price Quotes
What You Should Know About Skyjack and How to Rent Skyjack Products
Known for their production of reliable and quality airlifts, Skyjack is one of the leading manufacturers of aerial lifting machines and related products. With manufacturing facilities in Europe and North America, they are recognized worldwide as the best makers of aerial lifting machines, including scissor lifts, cherry pickers, and boom lifts. Skyjack's equipment are available with electric-, propane-, or diesel-powered engines.
The need for an aerial lift may arise at any time and for a variety of reasons. For short-term, one time only jobs, it doesn't make sense to spend thousands of dollars to purchase a lift. A better option is to rent one at a considerably lower cost. However, each manufacturer has its own rental charges. To help you budget for these, we offer rough estimates. But first, you need to understand your equipment needs to ensure you rent the right type of lift.
Pros of Using Skyjack Products
Skyjack has manufactured aerial lifting machines for over 20 years, giving them the experience and background that ensures a quality product. Their equipment is reliable, durable, and highly functional. In fact, the durability of Skyjack's lifts earns the manufacturer loyal customers who keep coming back for more. Their dominance in the industry enables Skyjack to offer affordable aerial lifting machines and replacement parts. When you choose Skyjack lifts, you get a quality lift at an affordable price.
Points to Consider Before Renting a Skyjack Lift
- Work area: It is important to consider your work area and any limitations or constraints before renting any Skyjack equipment. Due to their design, some machines may not maneuver or lift equipment properly in certain work areas, some may not work on specific terrains, and the electric-powered models cannot be charged without proper on-site charging equipment.
- Weight of the machine: Always consider the maximum weight you will be lifting before renting Skyjack machines. For maximum performance, you want a machine capable of lifting more than your maximum weight, not "up to" it. This also influences the Skyjack lift rental price, so determining the right machine for the specifics of your job is important.
- The type of work: Determining the type of work you want to do, as well as the type of machine geared toward that type of work, is essential in understanding which machine to rent. Scissor lifts are ideal for some jobs, while others require vertical lifts or boom lifts. Each kind of lift has its own rental price as well.
Sample Skyjack Lift Rental Prices
Skyjack has different machines and available at different rates. A number of factors determine the rental price. These include:
- 1.Type of lift: Large machines, such as scissor lifts, tend to be more expensive based on the terrain the machines work on.
- 2.Terrain: Scissor lifts that work indoors have lower rates than those built for rough terrain, such as farms or outdoor lighting and maintenance.
- 3.Mode of operation: Prices are also based on whether the machine is electric, propane, or diesel. Rental rates for electric-powered lifts are lower than rates for diesel-powered or propane-powered machines.
- 4.Model of the machine: The type, year of manufacture, and lift features affect rental prices.
As a general estimate, we provide sample rental prices on a variety of Skyjack lifts.
|Type of Equipment||Average Daily Price||Average Weekly Price||Average Monthly Price|
|26' Rough Terrain Scissor Lift||$200-250||$600-700||$1,000-1,200|
|30' Electric Boom Lift||$200-300||$800-1,000||$1,800-2,000|
|32' Electric Scissor Lift||$300-350||$700-800||$1,100-1,400|
|34' Diesel Boom Lift||$300-350||$1,000-1,200||$2,000-2,200|
|50' Rough Terrain Scissor Lift||$500-600||$1,200-1,500||$2,800-3,200|
|65' Diesel Lift||$500-800||$1,500-2,000||$3,000-3,500|
In addition to the cost of renting the lift, you may also accrue transportation charges averaging between $200 and $250.