How Much Does it Cost to Start an Ace Hardware Franchise?
Last Updated: December 27, 2021
On This Page
CostOwl.com note: Interested in opening a franchise at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our business franchise partners will send you free price quotes.
Maintenance and office cleaning services are a must for any commercial facility or residential apartment complex. Employing commercial cleaners like Vanguard Cleaning Systems to perform these services is a popular choice, as most organizations find it more cost-effective than paying someone in-house to perform these duties.
When it comes to determining the profitability and longevity of a business, investing in a service industry franchise makes a smart choice. This is an industry that will never go away; you can't outsource cleaning. It also makes sense to choose a franchise with a recognizable brand.
Pros of the Vanguard Cleaning Systems #
Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchises are found throughout North America, and offer their clients quality commercial and residential cleaning at competitive prices. Clients may sign short-term or long-term cleaning or janitorial contracts for office buildings, multi-tenant facilities, and healthcare offices. Franchises may also perform bond cleaning services.
One of Vanguard Cleaning Systems' specialties is green cleaning, to minimize the environmental impact of their janitorial and cleaning services and make healthy cleaning a reality.
Brand recognition is one of the main benefits of franchising, as the hard work of getting your name known is already done. The franchise also offers investors proven marketing tactics and a successful business model.
Points to Consider Before Choosing Vanguard Cleaning Systems #
Services offered: Make sure you provide all the services offered by a typical Vanguard franchise owner. Many clients prefer a service that delivers on multiple levels, and if you have this capability, you improve your ability to gain clients. Vanguard Cleaning Systems offer cleaning services to a wide variety of clients, including offices, multi-tenant buildings, logistics operations (i.e. warehouses), churches, fitness centers, automotive, and medical offices.
Quality cleaning services: Develop your understanding of the Vanguard Cleaning Systems' cleaning methods before investing. The only way to build your clientele and earn customer satisfaction is through providing the quality service that your customers expect.
Help and support: You need qualified staff capable of handling customer questions and complaints, as well as their ability to perform the basic duties inherent in the job. This requires ample training and the ability to build a great team on your part.
Vanguard Cleaning Systems Franchise Sample Prices #
To invest in Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchise, you need between $5,000 and $35,000 in liquid assets. This investment covers a variety of fees, including:
- The initial franchise fee costs between $7,000 and $30,000, assuming that the franchisee pays cash to invest in a Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchise
- The liquid cash recommendation from Vanguard ranges between $8,000 to $50,000
- A financed franchise costs between $3,000 and $30,000
- The cost for supplies and equipment ranges between $1,000 and $2,000
- Permits and licenses or business name registration and entity formation costs between $100 and $2,000
There are additional fees associated with the Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchise that you need to consider as well. These are the ongoing fees, meaning you have to pay them every year. The different types of fees include:
- The royalty fee amounts to 10% of your monthly gross revenues
- A business support fee equals 5% of your monthly gross revenues
- A marketing fee amounts to four times the full amount of the first month's gross billing, and is used to promote your business so that people know about the service you are offering. The marketing fee is not fixed and is always subject to change.