How Much Do Logo Design Services Cost?
Last Updated: December 09, 2021
CostOwl.com note: Need a logo design service at an affordable price? Fill out the 30 second questionnaire below and our logo design service partners will send you free price quotes.
First impressions are the lasting impression. Establish and solidify valuable branding with an eye catching, well-designed logo. It speaks to potential clients and consumers about your business or product without words.
Whether you are looking for a new logo or just a new and improved one, there is no shortage of services to vie for your business. A logo is a major marketing asset that can boost revenue.
Logo Designers #
Because there are so many logo design services the objective becomes weeding through them. To find the right service for you compare several and narrow them down on the basis of several service details. Important things to note while speaking to different vendors include:
- How many concepts do they offer? How many revised ideas do they include?
- What time frame do they offer for delivery of first ideas? Time frame for finished product(s) once a logo is chosen?
- How much experience do they have? Examine quality of their previous designs- this often comes down to a matter of personal taste and opinion. However, be sure to see a portfolio.
- What file formats do they provide? What is their policy on the number of colors to choose and associated fees?
- What is their customer satisfaction policy? Refund policy? Quality and availability of tech support?
- Aside from logo design, do they offer additional associated products (i.e. business cards, stationary, etc.)?
- Price obviously matters, and most of the above factors attribute to design costs. But buyers should beware of making it the sole deciding factor in service choice.
Logo Design Service Average Costs #
Costs for logo design services are sometimes priced according to an hourly rate which is then applied to the length of time allocated for your project. It is also common for services to charge a flat fee for a logo service package.
If you choose an online service, they typically use pre-existing templates that their designers then tailor specifically to your business. On average, they apply flat fee costs that are between $100 and $400. Many of these services offer also offer design packages. They are usually presented as basic, standard, or deluxe packages which vary in level of service and price. Online logo packages that include other printed materials or services (stationary, envelopes, letterhead, business cards, and perhaps even a custom website) usually range from $150 to $1,000 or more. Keep in mind, there are often additional fees with many services for printing costs.
Logo design services with hourly rates charge anywhere from $25 to $400 per hour. On average, expect to pay $60 to $100 per hour. If you select a professional graphic design service to design a new logo from the ground up, so to speak, it can cost $450 to $2,250. The most elite professional designers can charge up to $5,000 or more.
Sample Costs for Logo Design #
- The Logo Company- Logo Design-$149; Logo and Stationary Design-$199; Logo Design, Stationary, and 500 Business Cards- $289+
- The Logo Boutique- Guaranteed satisfaction. An account manager, creative director, and a team of graphic designers oversee your choice of 5 logo packages including: Red Tag Logo Package-$99; Boutique Logo Package- $199; Logo and Business Card Package- $259; Corporate ID Package- $329; Corporate ID and Website Package- $999
- Kreative Krayons- Logo Packages: Basic Package- $99; Value Package-$149; Professional Package- $299;Gold Package $349; and Platinum Package-$499
- Scottrageous- Logo design and two revisions-$2,500; Additional printing costs range from $745-$1,760 or more (includes logo design, files for future use, and printed items such as business cards, letterheads and envelopes); 2-4 weeks for delivery