Find Landscaping Experts and Get Free Lawn Care Price Quotes. No Obligations and No Credit Card Needed.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
All Landscaping Articles
Lawn Care Prices
- A reasonable price for lawn care is $40-$50 per week, or $150-$200 per month. By the hour, this works out to $20-$25 per hour, or $40-$50 for half acre lawns.
- Most landscapers will include basic lawn maintenance such as lawn mowing and edging.
- Larger lawns cost more.
- The local cost of gasoline will affect the price.
- Trimming, pruning, clearing planting beds, trimming the hedges and clearing debris generally all cost extra.
- Lawn care services such as applying Scott's LawnService or Tru-Green run about $50-$65 per visit, with about ten applications per year, or a total cost of $500-$650. Such a service handles fertilization and both kills and prevents future weeds and pests.
- Tipping and the use of an additional worker for some jobs costs extra.
- Most lawn care can be easily handled by a homeowner and doing it yourself will save money over hiring a professional lawn care business.
- This Old House offers lawn care tips on everything from cutting the grass to more complicated landscaping.
- Organic lawn care is actually cheaper in the long run than using synthetic fertilizer and pesticides. This Old House offers an excellent guide. Also, check out this list of frequently asked questions about organic lawn care
How Much Does Trugreen Lawn Care Service Cost?
A typical Trugreen lawn plan will cost $645 for 10 service visits for a 7500 square foot lawn. This comes out to about $65 per visit. Most Trugreen lawn service plans include:
- Grub Prevention and Control
- Targeted Weed Control
- Bug Prevention and Control
- Healthy Lawn Analysis
- Healthy Lawn Guarantee
Shopping For Lawn Care Services?
- Fill out our form below to get free price quotes for your lawn care project.
- Before deciding on a lawn care professional, read this useful article.