Find Local Office Coffee Delivery Service Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Get Free Office Coffee Delivery Service Price Quotes
Compare Office Coffee Delivery Service Prices
"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg
A good cup of "Joe" is iconic symbol of a day at the office. It is a perky, any time of day luxury that many businesses offer to employees, guests, customers, or clients. It gets people stimulated and alert so they can be their most productive self.
Coffee services offer the following products:
- Coffee- gourmet, flavored, organic, decaffeinated
- Assorted teas, hot chocolate (some even offer instant soup or oatmeal)
- Standard coffee machine, single serve coffee machine, or advanced brewing systems that are installed and linked directly to a source of hot water.
- K cup coffee (individually fractioned packs "Frac Pacs") in a variety of brands and flavors
- Creamers, sweeteners, stirrers, cups, lids, filters, etc.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly delivery schedules
Coffee Service Average Costs
Prices for some brewing equipment can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars. Many of our vendors provide brewing equipment at no charge. It is simply a matter of returning the equipment, if and when you discontinue the service.
In some cases, coffee suppliers offer the equipment rent free with a minimum monthly purchase. If you do not require the minimum monthly purchase you may instead opt to pay a small rental equipment fee. On average, the cost for that will be $30 to $50 per month.
The bulk of the cost for an office coffee service is mostly from the price of the coffee purchased. On average, the overall cost will range from $50 to $125 per employee, per year. Listed below are the average costs for specific office coffee items and supplies.
- A case of pre-ground coffee bags; typically 24-48 count will cost an average of $20 to $50. You can expect to pay more for higher count cases, or if the coffee is premium or organic (i.e. 64-count case of organic coffee can range from $75 to $90).
- Cases of individual K-cups (single-cup coffees or teas) can range from $35 to $70 per 42-count case. Again, cost will be higher for premium organic blends.
- A 25-100 count box of tea can range in cost from $4 to $10; it will cost more for higher end tea or higher count cases.
- A box of hot chocolate, depending on size, will cost between $10 to $20
Some office coffee services include the cost for the latter consumables within your service contract; some will not. Some of these additional items include:
- Artificial Sweeteners
Small quantity cases, 50 to 250 count, of cups, lids, creamers, stirrers, sugars, and artificial sweeteners will cost an extra $5 to $25 per month.