Find Local Telemarketing Service Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free Telemarketing Service Price Quotes
Outbound Telemarketing Service Prices
If making a large volume of telephone calls is a central component of your business, then using outbound telemarketing services can be a cost-effective means of extending marketing reach. While some companies choose to keep their telemarketing services in-house many more find the associated hassles and costs to be prohibitive. These days, more and more businesses are turning to telemarketing providers to handle outgoing calls because they can provide superior service at a fraction of the cost. This buying guide explains the basics of outsourcing telemarketing along with how much you can expect to pay for it.
The Benefits of Using Outbound Telemarketing Services
Working with a professional outbound call center can significantly enhance your ability to reach out to both existing and new customers for the following purposes:
- Generate Telemarketing Leads
- Market Research and Surveys
- Verification services
- Scheduling Appointments
- Credit Management
There are many good reasons why companies choose to hire telemarketing companies over administering an in-house department. Eliminating the costs and difficulties of setting up an outbound call center, maintaining it, and hiring telephone sales representatives (TSRs) are all avoided in doing so. There are other advantages, however, to working with a professional telemarketing company, including:
- Rule compliance: A growing number of rules and regulations govern telemarketing calls, and keeping track of them can be a real headache. By using call center companies, you are spared the troubles of legal adherence.
- Flexibility and scalability: Providers can easily keep up with increased telemarketing demand, whether it's due to seasonal or permanent growth. In addition, businesses, especially those with a global scope, can gain flexibility by using outbound telemarketers working in multiple shift operations in multiple languages.
- Minimal risk: If you spend the money to set up an in-house outbound call center and it doesn't meet expectation, you're out a lot of money. But by using a telemarketing provider, you can simply cancel or choose not to renew an underperforming agreement.
- Focus on what you do best: Hiring outsourced outbound call centers frees up precious time and resources that can be better spent on developing your business' strengths and its overall goals.
What to Consider When Shopping for Outbound Telemarketing Services
There are many options when it comes to outbound business telemarketing, making it crucial that you have a framework in mind for evaluating providers. While price is the main reason why businesses choose one provider over another, don't forget that a call center company will essentially be a business partner and reflect heavily upon you. Among the other things that you should keep in mind are:
- Your company's telemarketing goals
- Your call volume and any extra call center services you may require
- A provider's experience (overall and relevant to your industry and particular needs)
- How easily data can be shared between in-house and call center contact management software
- Whether to use call center outsourcing based in the United States or overseas
- A call center's turnover rate (a high one could indicate that a company doesn't value employees—not the sort of outfit you want to be working with).
Outbound Telemarketing Average Costs
Because many factors go into telemarketing services prices and they can fluctuate a great deal, costs are difficult to pinpoint. While getting quotes from multiple providers is the best way to compare pricing, the following figures should provide a general idea.
- Many telemarketing companies bill by the hour based on call times. Expect to pay anywhere from $10 to $70 per hour, with an average price of around $25 to $50 per hour.
- Other firms may charge by the lead, with costs averaging around $35 to $60 per lead.
Outbound Telemarketing Services Sample Costs
Approximate prices paid for outbound call center services by business nationwide include:
- $45 per hour by a Florida accountant
- $35 per hour by a Colorado telecommunications company
- $35 per lead by a Michigan bank
- $40 per lead by a Utah real estate company
- $1,500 per month by a California business service provider
- $3,500 for a 100 hour marketing test by a California insurer
- $5,000 for a pilot marketing campaign by a Florida sales manager