Find Local App Design Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Get Free App Design Price Quotes
Mobile apps make access to and communication with clients easier. For most companies, a time comes when they must determine whether it is applicable to employ an in-house mobile app company or hire a mobile app development company. In most cases, hiring an app developer makes sense, especially when factoring in the cost of such services. There are myriad hidden aspects in mobile app development non-pros never realize. To be able to create a flawless app, you need to have a thorough knowledge of app development, which most businesses lack.
The cost of hiring mobile app companies depends mostly on the complexity of the app. The cost also depends on how much of the app design is custom-made or whether the app incorporates existing app design features. The experience of the developer also plays a role in determining the final cost. As more and more people turn to using their phones for everyday business, mobile apps are becoming a business in their own right. If a business has not set up an app, then it is missing out on a large share of the market. Here are some of the major benefits of having an app associated with your business.
Benefits of Having a Mobile App
A mobile app helps make a business visible to any customers, existing or potential, at all times. Companies with mobile apps automatically create direct marketing channels and provide more value to their customers. Mobile apps build brand recognition, improve customer engagement, enable companies to stand out from their competition, and enhance customer loyalty.
In fact, mobile apps improve customer loyalty more than billboards, roadside banners, newspaper ads, flashing signs, or flyers because they are always readily available. Also, in this world of convenience, people tend to choose and use businesses they can access at their leisure. An app gives your business this advantage, making it preferable for a wide range of consumers.
Points To Consider When Hiring a Mobile App Company
- 1. Experience: The mobile app developer should be experienced, with a track record of building quality, professional mobile apps. Ideally, they have a good idea of how the app will relate to the product as well. This ensures that the app follows the lines of the business closely and is free of bugs.
- 2. Ease of Use: The mobile app company should be able to create mobile apps that can be used by a variety of customers. User experience and ease of navigation are two critical factors in an app's success. People won’t waste time trying to figure out a complicated app, they'll just move on.
- 3. Price vs. Quality: A good mobile app company should have affordable rates, but also create a quality mobile app. Some app designers may be amateurs but still have better ideas than a big company has. Consider each developer on its own merits before selecting. You should also consider your budget and keep in mind any costs you may incur.
Sample Cost of Hiring Mobile App Companies
App development pricing varies widely, based on the scope of development, mobile development platform, time needed to develop the app, number of revisions or project extensions, the number of programs and scripts to be developed, and the complexity of the app. One should not simply select a mobile app company just because they have several positive reviews; negative and average reviews are more likely to present a better idea of any issues a company may have.
Here are some sample prices that a mobile app company may charge.
- Expect to pay between $500 and $10,000 for mobile app development.
- Simple app development with no major tweaks or complications costs between $1,000 and $4,000.
- Adding web services complicates matters and can cost you an additional price of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Many companies require a panel dedicated to in-app purchasing which can cost an additional price of $1,000 to $3,000.
- Sharing capabilities on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram may cost between $500 and $1,500.
- SDKs that include Google analytics, Applovin, Chart boost, Admob, and Xplod are all linked to making money from your app. Integration of these aspects into the app typically costs between $500 and $1,500.
- Compatibility matters a lot. An app designed to be compatible with iPhone and Android will cost between $500 and $1,000.
- An app that is compatible with the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6s plus adds an additional cost of 15 to 25 percent.
- An app that is compatible with the iPad can cost an additional 30 to 40 percent.
Android App Design
Android is one of the most popular operating systems for mobile devices. This is partially due to the fact that Android is an open source platform that is open to users and developers. The Android system is extremely simple and easy to use, even across demographics, and the apps have become an easy route of access for multiple types of businesses. Whether it's catering companies, hotel bookings, banks, or other important services, people have started to prefer Android apps for even the smallest of things. It is crucial for businesses to look for effective ways of developing Android apps that can enable them to reach new heights.
The Android platform can be used to develop interactive, complex mobile applications such as games and mobile websites. Businesses can benefit from even the simplest android app and it can be best to outsource to an Android developer rather than employing an in-house developer. Outsourcing allows you to take advantage of the collective experience of a team as opposed to an individual. You may be wondering about the cost of outsourcing your app; here we describe the estimated prices and benefits to outsourcing your needs.
Sample Prices Of Hiring Android App Developers
While Android is an open source platform, many Android developers can be expensive. In most cases, the price of Android app design will depend on the type and complexity of the app, but there are many factors involved. Therefore, it is best to get actual quotes to know the right estimates. Here are some estimated prices that you can expect to pay if you are looking to develop an app.
- Game application cost between $1,000 and $100,000 depending on the complexity of the game and the graphics.
- Elementary apps that have primary functions cost between $25,000 and $35,000.
- Standard apps with more functions and the ability to share other functions cost between $45,000 and $55,000.
- Complex apps with great integrity and several functions, such as linking and sharing capabilities cost between $55,000 and $100,000.
- High-tech apps with extraordinary graphics, minute-by-minute changes, high volume handling capabilities, and numerous sharing functions cost between $75,000 and $150,000.
- Table-based apps that provide users with a ‘choose from list’ option cost between $1,000 and $4,000.
- Database driven apps where the developer is required to input your data into a specific framework are more complicated and cost between $10,000 and $50,000.
- Adding share capabilities cost an added price of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Adding game center compatibility increases the price by $1,000 to $2,000.
- Adding an in-app purchasing function cost an additional price of $3,000 to $5,000.
- Adding web services within the framework of the app cost an added price of about $3,000 to $5,000.
Sample Prices of Developing iOS Apps
There are many different types of apps a business can develop. It is important to know the type of app you need and to look for quotes from multiple developers so that you can budget appropriately. Here are some estimates to help you figure out the cost of developing an iOS app for your business.
- A standard app costs between $500 and $300,000.
- List-based apps, a basic list you can access which displays information without any special fonts, graphics, or tweaks costs between $10,000 and $20,000.
- Beautifying the apps and adding widgets or transitions increases the cost of the app around $10,000 to $20,000.
- Adding Email capabilities increases the ultimate cost by a price of $2,000 to $5,000.
- Adding Facebook, Gmail, or other social network log-ins can cost an additional price of $4,000 to $8,000.
- If users are going to be able to make personal profiles on the app, developers can charge an extra price of $3,000 to $5,000 on top of the price of the basic app.
- Adding in-app purchases can increase the price of the app by $4,000 to $6,000.
- The ability to rate and review things will increase the total price by an added $3,000 to $5,000.
- The connection of the app with the website can cost an added price of $3,000 to $5,000.
- An app icon can cost between $2,000 and $4,000.