How Much Does Berkeley College Cost?
Last Updated: February 01, 2022
On This Page
Berkeley College is a great school with a progressive learning curriculum and a wide range of courses and classes. They have over 8,000 students in over 100 countries across the world. They have multiple campuses in the New York and New Jersey area. Berkeley also offers great online programs.
Tuition Costs and Fees for Berkeley College-2011 #
- Full-Time Student (12 to 16 credits): $6,900 per semester
- Full-Time Student (17 to 18 credits): $6,900 + $350 per credit for each credit past 16
- Full-Time Student (19 or more credits): $7,600 + $480 per credit in excess of 18
- Part-Time Student (1 to 11 credits): $480 per credit
Tuition Deposit #
There is a tuition deposit of $300 that each student must pay within two weeks of being accepted. You may receive a refund for this if you send notice of cancellation tot eh admissions office at least 60 days before the quarter begins. If you miss that date then you will forfeit your deposit.
Books and Supplies #
Books and School Supplies will cost $1,250 to $1,500 per semester.
Non Refundable Fees Associated with Attending Berkeley #
- Quarterly Technology Fee: $100
- Quarterly Administrative Fee
- 9 credits or greater: $250
- 8 or fewer credits: $125
- Graduation Fee: $100
Berkeley College Locations #
Garret Mountain, New Jersey
44 Rifle Camp Road
Woodland Park, (formerly West Paterson),
New Jersey 07424
64 East Midland Avenue
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
New York City
3 East 43rd Street
New York, New York 10017
536 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
99 Church Street
White Plains, New York 10601
430 Rahway Avenue
Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
How much does it cost to live in a dorm room at Berkeley College? #
It will cost $400 to apply for residence at Berkeley in one of their on campus residences. This is due with the application for residence. $200 of the $400 will be credited towards the final semester's rent. The other $200 is kept as a security deposit on the room until inspection takes place after the student has moved out.
How much does it cost to live at the Westchester dorm at Berkeley? #
The rate for one semester is $2,800. The two main residences on this campus are the Cottage Place Apartments and the other is the Sussex House. These residences consist of studio apartments, one bedroom, and two bedroom places.
How much does it cost to live at the Newark dorm at Berkeley?
Students that attend the Newark, NJ location may reside at the University Centre. The UC is just a few blocks away from the academic location in Newark and is conveniently located near all public transportation, the New Jersey rail system and the bus.
The rate of housing is $2,300 per semester for the UC.
Berkeley Campus Locations and Institutional Codes #
- Garret Mountain Campus 007502
- Paramus Campus 009126
- New York City Campus 008556
- Newark Campus 007502
- Westchester Campus 007421
- Middlesex Campus 017011
Certificate Programs #
These are non-credit programs that will prepare you with knowledge to enter into a certain field. It will also provide opportunities for internships a and job opportunities.
- Paralegal Studies - Student must have an Associates or Bachelors Degree to enroll in this class This will provide you with job skills and knowledge that will train you for a line of work as a paralegal and work in the legal sector. This class is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Financial Planner Certificate This program will prepare you for a career in financial services by giving you a firm background on the various venues in the field. The various Series examinations will be covered as well as the avenues you can take in the field.