Find Local Trade Show Display Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
All Trade Show Display Articles
Get Free Trade Show Display Price Quotes
Table Top Trade Show Booth Prices
Table top trade show displays are a great way to grab the attention of potential new customers and a good choice for business owners who are looking for portable, versatile exhibits. Most commonly available in pop-up or panel designs, a table top trade show display is designed to sit atop a table at around waist height and is extremely fast and simple to set up. Whether used as your primary display or as a supplement to additional pop up or panel displays, literature racks, banner stands, and other types of displays, a table top exhibit will help your business stand out at the next trade show. This buying guide takes you through the major types of tabletop displays and provides basic pricing information.
Types of Table Top Trade Show Displays
Tabletop trade show displays are designed for easy setup and portability and some can even be configured to accommodate TV monitors, shelves, backlit graphics, and more. They are available in a number of different styles, including:
- Pop up table top trade show displays: These have an accordion-like frame that unfolds to a set width and serve as the back wall to your exhibit. A pop up table top display usually either has a graphic printed on it or can have graphic panels attached to it.
- Panel table top trade show displays: Panel displays are similar to pop-up displays except that they are sturdier and provide greater flexibility because their parts can be arranged in multiple ways.
- Banner stand table top trade show displays: Banner stands can be purchased in a number of sizes and forms, including retractable, spring-back, and telescoping. They can stand alone or be combined with others to form a graphic wall.
- Modular hybrid table top trade show displays: Difficult to categorize but certainly not difficult for passersby to miss, modular hybrid units combine numerous display components such as aluminum extrusions, tension fabric graphics, dye cut panels, banner stands, literature racks, and lighting into one unit. They are a cheaper alternative to expensive custom displays but are still portable and easy to set up.
- 3D table top trade show displays: A 3D pop up table display will give your exhibit a unique, customizable, 3-dimensional look that's sure to grab potential customers' attention.
Average Table Top Trade Show Display Costs - Samples
If you're ready to add one or more versatile, customizable tabletop trade show displays to your business' next exhibit, the prices below should provide a better idea of how much you can expect to pay.
- On average, a new tabletop trade show display costs around $500 to $2,000.
- For around $500, you can get an 8 foot, pop-up table top trade show display with 2 halogen lights, 3 center graphic panels (graphics not included), 2 end panels, and 2 carrying bags.
- An 8 foot, pop up, table top trade show display with a dye-sublimated graphic on fabric plus a carrying bag costs approximately $1,000.
- A premium 8 foot pop up full mural (3 main panels, 2 end cap panels) table top trade show display with graphics, wheeled case, and (2) halogen lights costs around $2,000.
- A 3D tabletop trade show display with tension fabric graphics costs around $750 to $1,250.
- Consider adding a customized table banner/table runner (usually sold in 6x30 or 8x30 sizes) to add emphasis to your display for approximately $50 to $250 apiece.