Find Local Trade Show Banner Stand Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
All Trade Show Display Articles
Get Free Trade Show Banner Stand Price Quotes
Banner Stand Prices
Whether your business uses a portable, easy to set up trade show display or a more customized, intricate display, a banner stand can really enhance the look and effectiveness of your exhibit. Trade show banner stands are available in a variety of styles that range from simple tension fabric designs to high-definition LCD displays. They can stand alone as accents to your display or be used in tandem to create a back wall. However you choose to use a banner stand, it is a tool that will help you to broadcast your business' brand to prospective customers and gain a leg up on the competition. This buying guide provides an overview of the basic types of display banner stands and general pricing information.
Types of Banner Stands
The many different banner display stands on the market can be divided into the following categories:
- Retractable: Retractable banner stands, also known as roll up banner stands, are easy to set up and transport, making them a favorite among business owners who value portable trade show displays. Roll up banners function like a reverse window shade that you pull up and a telescoping pole holds the banner in place.
- Telescoping: Telescoping banner stands have a simple, sturdy design that can be adjusted to multiple heights (some even have an adjustable width). Telescoping banners are a good choice if you're looking for a portable display that can hold different sized banners.
- X: A very cost-effective display solution, X banner stands take their name from the frame, which when erected resembles the letter X. They have flexible arms similar to tent poles which attach to the banner with grommets and hold it tense.
- Outdoor: Outdoor banner stands have designs similar to those for indoor use, except that they have a weighted base or other design feature that keeps them stable in the wind. Popular options for outdoor banners include teardrop and feather designs.
- Motorized: Motorized banner stands have a motor that scrolls the display in a loop. The movement on this type of banner can really grab the attention of trade show attendees.
- Digital: With the ability to display crystal clear, high-definition images and video accompanied by sound, digital banner stands are the next generation of trade show hardware. They do not require software (only a memory card) and fit into a transportable hard case.
Average Banner Stand Display Costs - Samples
Use the prices below to help determine how much a new banner stand will cost your business.
- A retractable banner stand might cost around $200-$300 (for a 34" x 88" model) or around $500-$600 (for a 48" x 81" model).
- A telescoping, vinyl banner stand costs approximately $200-$300 (42"-118" height) to $500-$600 (adjusts between 52.5" to 95" wide and 36.5" to 96" tall)
- An X-style banner stand made of vinyl with graphics and nylon carry bag costs roughly $125 (2 feet wide x 5 feet tall) to $300 (5 feet x 8 feet).
- An outdoor banner stand might cost around $100-$250 for a 10' teardrop design to $300-$400 for a 12' feather design to $600-$700 for a 17' weighted-bottom design.
- A motorized banner stand that measures 20" wide x 48-72" tall (adjustable) costs approximately $300-$400 while a 7' tall, remote-controlled model costs around $700-$800.
- A digital banner stand with a high-def 32" LCD display, remote control, and wheeled case costs around $3,000-$4,000.