Find Local Wide Format Plotter Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Printers & Plotters
Get Free Wide Format Plotter Price Quotes
The construction industry has never been more diverse and sophisticated. More and more buildings, parks, parking structures, offices, and houses are built to suit people's needs and overcome the problem of limited space. A common step in all of these constructions is drawing vectors. Vectors may display the layout of a building, the tunneling system underground, and much more. However, drawing or plotting these vectors to scale can be a challenge. This is where wide format plotters enter the picture. Canon wide format plotters offer a variety of large format printing solutions and options, with unique benefits only rivaled by plotters from the same company.
Canon ensures that their plotters include the advanced technological innovations and user-friendly interfaces that offer the best wide format printing solutions for the market. Their current line of wide format plotters includes more features, options, and functions to ensure that they meet the needs of every business and individual. The more user-friendly the plotters are, the easier the work will be, and Canon has a reputation for being very user-friendly. Here is what you should know about Canon wide format plotters and their prices.
Pros of Canon Wide Format Plotters
Canon wide format printers come with a variety of advantages. Most important, they produce high-quality prints. They're also easy to use for maximum efficiency and productivity. These plotters also come with the best technological innovations to ensure they are reliable, fast, and durable. Canon's plotters offer fine art and striking portrait reproduction and can be used to create fade- and scratch-resistant indoor or outdoor posters, displays, signs, and banners.
These printers also reproduce the most subtle lines and the sharpest color gradients to create high-definition graphics and prints that look great from any angle. Canon designs its wide format plotters for businesses that demand printers that produce high-quality prints and can handle a variety of media. Furthermore, these models minimize human error and conserve time, making them highly efficient.
Points to Consider before Buying Canon Wide Format Plotters
- Maximum productivity: Increased production capacity means more bang for your buck. Speed is measured in square feet per hour. Organizations looking to maximize productivity want a max speed of 400 square feet per hour. For optimum speeds, you should also look for a model that offers borderless printing.
- Low-cost operation: Beyond the initial ticket price, plotter operation costs can be high, so look for models with low-maintenance needs and reduced power consumption, the two aspects contributing the most to cost of operation.
- Ease of use: An easy-to-use machine saves time and ensures increased efficiency and productivity.
- Cost of maintenance: Maintenance is key to a plotter's long life, so regular maintenance is important. The cost of maintenance determines the ultimate price of the plotter.
Sample Prices of Canon Wide Format Plotters
There are many types of Canon wide format plotters on the market today and all of them come at different rates with a variety of factors influencing the cost of the plotter, including size, features, speed, and model.
The following rough estimates will help you budget and estimate costs.
- The Canon iPF9100 is 60” wide with a maximum print resolution (dpi) of 2400 x 1200 and 330ml ink tank, and ranges between $1,500 and $2,000
- The Canon iPF8300 is 44” wide with a maximum print resolution of 2400 x 1200 and 700 ml ink tank, and ranges between $6,000 and $7,000
- The Canon iPF6100 is 24” wide with a dpi of 2400 x 1200 and a 130ml ink take and ranges between $2,800 and $3,000
- The Canon iPF6450 leases for $50 to $70 per month, with a purchase price of $3,000 to $3,500
- The Canon iPF670 General Purpose model is 24" wide and ranges between $1,200 and $1,500
- The Canon iPF780 leases for $80 to $100 per month, with a purchase price of $4,000 to $4,500
- The Canon iPF785 leases for $90 to $120 per month, with a purchase price of $4,500 to $5,000
- The Canon iPF830 MFP leases for $180 to $200 per month, with a purchase price of $8,000 to $8,500