Find Local Virual Phone System Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
All Phone System Articles
Get Free Virtual Phone System Price Quotes
Virtual office phone systems are the latest innovation to wow the telecom industry, quickly replacing the hosted phone service in popularity. This is thanks to the facts that the systems easily evolve with changing needs and products, from large PBX systems to single lines, may be entry level or advanced. A virtual system is tailor-made for organizations whose employees work in different locations and environments. Installation is simple, assuming you have a quality Internet connection. Read on to discover benefits, the questions you should ask before signing with a provider, and what you can expect to pay for a virtual office phone system.
Pros of Virtual Office Phone Systems
No matter how convenient it is, virtual systems wouldn't have exploded in popularity if they didn't also offer exceptional phone service. This includes crystal clear conference calling thanks to less background noise than in a traditional phone system. The systems also make it easy to integrate active voice systems to work through computers, fax machines, and telephones. Your employees can even listen to their email messages over the phone. Other available products include fax and phone message delivery to an email inbox.
Think of a virtual phone system as simplifying business communications while also making them cheaper and much more convenient.
Points to Consider when Choosing Virtual Office Phone Systems
- Security: Choose a system that offers excellent online protection, including antivirus, antispyware, and anti-spam software. If the provider does not offer these protections, you must secure them yourself.
- Features: Features determine the system's functionality and include caller ID, call forwarding, three-way calling, and speed dial. You want the system to integrate with telephones, computers, and fax machines.
- Voice processing program: This allows the virtual phone system to communicate via voicemail. It also allows users to customize and record greetings.
- Capability to adapt: This is especially important for new and growing businesses, as needs increase as your business expands. When that happens, you need your virtual phone system to expand to adapt to the increasing call load.
Before choosing any company, take the time to research its online reviews and even talk to current and former clients. This offers the clearest picture of the company's service quality.
Sample Prices of Virtual Office Phone Systems
Virtual office phone systems are relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to hosted phone systems. Most providers offer long-distance communication packages, including calls from both domestic and international callers. Be sure to find out about all the different packages available, and whether you can test the service before you sign on the dotted line.
Many factors influence cost, including:
- The type of service and package you select
- The number of calls you receive
- Any added features
- International or local numbers
- The number of lines per user
With so many variables, the only way to get an accurate estimate is to receive a quote from a provider. However, the following estimates offer average costs for common services and features.
- Monthly plans average between $30 and $60 per month.
- Systems that include basic features, such as call waiting and voice dialing, average around $30 per month.
- Systems that include more advanced features, such as unlimited local calling, average between $30 and $60 per month.
- Some package systems include grading by user. A standard package for up to 19 users with 1,000 toll-free minutes averages around $30 per month.
- A premium package for up to 19 users with 2,500 toll-free minutes averages around $40 per month.
- The enterprise package for up to 19 users and 10,000 toll-free minutes averages around $60 per month.