Find Local App Design Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Get Free App Design Price Quotes
Android is one of the most popular operating systems for mobile devices. This is partially due to the fact that Android is an open source platform that is open to users and developers. The Android system is extremely simple and easy to use, even across demographics, and the apps have become an easy route of access for multiple types of businesses. Whether it's catering companies, hotel bookings, banks, or other important services, people have started to prefer Android apps for even the smallest of things. It is crucial for businesses to look for effective ways of developing Android apps that can enable them to reach new heights.
The Android platform can be used to develop interactive, complex mobile applications such as games and mobile websites. Businesses can benefit from even the simplest android app and it can be best to outsource to an Android developer rather than employing an in-house developer. Outsourcing allows you to take advantage of the collective experience of a team as opposed to an individual. You may be wondering about the cost of outsourcing your app; here we describe the estimated prices and benefits to outsourcing your needs.
Benefits of Outsourcing Android App Developers
There are a number of developers who are skilled and experienced in developing Android apps. They can easily convert a business’s ideas into an app and turn those ideas into functional and professional Android apps. It is cheaper to outsource to a developer than to employ an individual to work as an in-house developer. You can easily address the developer for any additions to the app or about problems that occur, rather than trying to fix them yourself. On top of that, you don’t have to worry about training employees or spending hours working on a design that developers can churn up in minutes. All of these advantages make it clear that outsourcing app development is far easier in the long run.
Points to Note before Hiring an Android App Developer
- 1. Experience: You must look at the developer’s experience before hiring them. Determine whether the individual or company has developed similar apps before and whether those apps are still functioning. Also look for valid reviews and, if possible, contact their previous clients for information.
- 2. Terms of service: Ensure that you and the developer agree on all requirements, including the development timeframe, payment terms, and milestones. You need to be precise in how these terms are set before choosing a developer, otherwise you may be stuck with an app that is not what you want or one that is outdated before it is even made.
- 3. Package: Inquire about different services included in the package, such as whether the developer is open to repairs or if they will charge for them separately. Ask about their security policy and the transfer of ownership to your business as well.
Sample Prices Of Hiring Android App Developers
While Android is an open source platform, many Android developers can be expensive. In most cases, the price of Android app design will depend on the type and complexity of the app, but there are many factors involved. Therefore, it is best to get actual quotes to know the right estimates. Here are some estimated prices that you can expect to pay if you are looking to develop an app.
- Game application cost between $1,000 and $100,000 depending on the complexity of the game and the graphics.
- Elementary apps that have primary functions cost between $25,000 and $35,000.
- Standard apps with more functions and the ability to share other functions cost between $45,000 and $55,000.
- Complex apps with great integrity and several functions, such as linking and sharing capabilities cost between $55,000 and $100,000.
- High-tech apps with extraordinary graphics, minute-by-minute changes, high volume handling capabilities, and numerous sharing functions cost between $75,000 and $150,000.
- Table-based apps that provide users with a ‘choose from list’ option cost between $1,000 and $4,000.
- Database driven apps where the developer is required to input your data into a specific framework are more complicated and cost between $10,000 and $50,000.
- Adding share capabilities cost an added price of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Adding game center compatibility increases the price by $1,000 to $2,000.
- Adding an in-app purchasing function cost an additional price of $3,000 to $5,000.
- Adding web services within the framework of the app cost an added price of about $3,000 to $5,000.