Find Local Copier Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Copier, Printer & Fax Articles
Get Free Digital Copier Price Quotes
Summary: Office Copier Leasing Rates
A low volume copier will cost around $75 per month while a high end copier can cost as much as $750 per month. If you add supplies to your lease it will cost around 1 penny per black and white copy. Many copier contracts offer a $1 buyout at the end of your lease term.
Table of Contents
Are you looking to "future-proof" your technology? Need a copier for a short term business project? Need a new copier but don't want to put down a large amount to purchase a copier outright? Copier leasing might be a great option for your business. 8 out of 10 copiers are put under some kind of financing program, with the majority being a leasing program. Almost all of the major office copier brands offer leasing so this will be an option you should consider when obtaining a photocopier for your business.
Pros and Cons of Copier Leasing
Review the following before making the decision to buy or lease a copier:
Copier Leasing Pros:
- Keeps cash in your business and improves your cash flow.
- Your equipment will stay up-to-date. With a lease your company can exchange old equipment with new technology with no out of pocket expenses. Technology moves fast! One minute you're on the cutting edge. Two years down the road you're lagging behind. Leasing is a good remedy for the "Upgradeitis" blues.
- Leasing offers flexibility. After the end of your lease many companies give you the option of purchasing your copier at fair market value.
Copier Leasing Cons:
- Your cost of ownership will be higher in the long run. Your payments will end up costing you more than it would have to buy the copier outright.
- You are locked in. In most cases companies require a minimum lease period which can be as long as 3 years. Even if you do not need the equipment anymore you may be forced to make the payments.
*The terms of your copier leasing agreement can be negotiated so these leasing disadvantages could be eliminated.
Office Copier Leasing Prices
To get an accurate idea of how much it will cost to lease an office copier, fill out our request for leasing rate form. We have provided estimated copier leasing rates below.
- A Sharp MX-M450N with 45 cpm, 2,500 paper capacity, network printing and a 40 GB HD leases for $208 per month for 39 months.
- A new Ricoh Aficio3035 Copier with fax, 35 ppm and document feeder for $224 per month.
- Sharp AR-M277 lease for $177/month. Includes maintenance, toner, and repairs.
- Sharp MX-3501N color copier for $309 per month for 60 month's minimum. Plus $1 cent B&W and $6 cent color cost per copy. This includes parts, labor and maintenance as well as delivery and installation.
- A low volume copier with 20 – 30 ppm can typically lease for a minimum of $75 per month.