How Much Does an ADT Home Security System Cost?
ADT Home Alarm System Prices
Get Free Home Security Systems Price Quotes!
ADT, founded more than 130 years ago, is North America’s large provider of electronic security services. The company has more than six million customers; a number that includes not only homeowners but also those that demand the very best in security such as Fortune 500 companies, airports, banks, and federal courthouses. ADT has five Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) in the United States that each year respond to nearly 30 million alarm signals—or roughly 3.3 per second. With its commitment to integrity, excellence, and service, ADT provides customers with the peace of mind they demand for their homes and businesses.
Benefits of ADT Home Security Systems
There are a number of reasons why you should consider an ADT home alarm systems, including:
- No outsourcing of monitoring: With its network of interconnected command centers spaced throughout the country, ADT provides home security alarm monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If for some reason a connection to your home is interrupted, another center will take over the coverage, ensuring your home is constantly protected.
- Full protection: In addition to protection from home invasions, ADT can protect you and your loved ones in the event of fire/smoke, carbon monoxide, flooding, freezing, medical emergencies, and more 24/7.
- Save money on your home insurance: An ADT security system may entitle you to a discount of up to 20% on your home insurance.
- Guaranteed service and protection: ADT backs up its industry-leading talk with a number of money-back guarantees, such as paying your insurance deductible if a burglary occurs while your ADT system is armed, a money back satisfaction guarantee, and if you move more than two years after becoming an ADT customer, the company even offers to install a security system at your new house for free.
Ready to protect your home with a security system? We can connect you to home security system dealers in your area for free. Just fill out our quick form with your requirements and receive free price quotes.
ADT Home Security Systems Sample Costs
If an ADT home security system sounds like the right choice for your residence, the prices below should give you a better idea of how much peace of mind for your family costs. Note, however, that ADT promotional packages for new customers are frequently offered, and the costs shown are only an estimation based on what customers in the past have paid.
- A basic ADT alarm system might cost around $100-$350 to install if you agree to a 36-month monitoring plan that about $35 per month. A system at this price might include 1 control panel, 3 door/window sensors, 1 motion detector, 1 built-in siren, and a keychain remote.
- ADT monthly monitoring fees start at $32.95 per month for basic security. Additional monitoring for smoke, fire, water, etc. cost extra.
- A package with 7-10 window/door sensors, 1 motion detector, 1 control panel, a siren, and more might cost around $500-$700 to install, plus monitoring fees.
- A system that includes 12 door/window sensors, 1 motion detector, 1 control panel, a siren, and more might cost approximately $1,000.
- Add-on prices for popular components include:
- Motion sensor: Around $170 each
- Glass break sensor: Around $150 each
- Door/window sensor: Around $75 each
Compare Home Alarm System Quotes
Get free quotes from ADT and other top home security alarm services. Compare pricing and options to get the best home alarm system for you. It’s the smart, fast, easy, way to shop. Start now!