Find Landscaping Experts and Get Free Patio Price Quotes. No Obligations and No Credit Card Needed. or Call 866-343-9174.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Landscaping Articles
Concrete, Brink & Stone Patio Prices
Whether you use it as a spot for relaxing or entertaining guests, a new outdoor patio is a great addition to any home. Outdoor patios can be very simple or they can be very intricate. Most patios are made from concrete, stone, brick or tile.
What do concrete patios cost?
Concrete patios are popular and relatively inexpensive. It costs around $5 per square foot for a concrete patio.
What does stamped concrete cost?
You can think of this material as “luxury” concrete. A stamped concrete patio is embedded with a pattern and color to make it look like natural stone. Stamped concrete patio cost is about $8 to $12 per square foot for a basic design (one pattern, one color) up to $20 per square foot or more for elaborate designs with multiple colors, patterns or hand-applied stains.
How much do concrete patio pavers cost?
Concrete patio pavers are a mix of cement, sand, stone and water and made to look like natural stone. It costs approximately $10-$20 per square foot.
How much does a brick patio cost?
Bricks vary a great deal in quality. Depending on where you live, you may need to buy bricks for your brick patio that are rated for cold or other types of severe weather. In general, you will pay around $7.50 per square foot for brick patios.
How much does a stone patio cost?
A natural stone patio can be made from any type of stone tile imaginable but a few materials dominate the stone patio market.
- Travertine tiles: $20 to $25 per square foot
- Bluestone patio: $15 to $30 per square foot
- Flagstone patio: $15 to $30 per square foot
Receive multiple free quotes from contractors who are experienced in patio construction. Get free advice, compare quotes, and choose the right company for your new patio. Get started now!
If you’re willing and able to do the work, you can lower the patio cost significantly.
- 10 x 12 DIY stone patios cost approximately $400 to $500. (How to: This Old House)
- The cost to build your own 15 x 20 brick patio is around $1,000. (How to: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/article/0,,220690,00.html)
- You can pour and form your own concrete patio for as little as $.50 to $1.00 per square foot. (How to: DIY Network)
- HGTV.com has patio designs and advice on decorating your new patio.
- Come up with some patio plans so that contractors can provide a specific estimate.