Find Local Skid Steer Loader Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Need a Small Business Loan?
Our partner lends based on the health of your business, NOT your personal credit score. Recieve a decision in minutes and get funded in as little as 1 business day.Apply Now >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Skid Steer Articles
Get Free Skid Steer Loader Price Quotes
Compare Volvo Skid Steer Loader Prices
Volvo is known to many as a maker of quality, reliable automobiles, but the company’s construction equipment is equally impressive, including its lineup of skid steer loaders. Volvo skid steer loaders are one of the most versatile machines you can own, capable of boosting productivity on a wide range of jobs, including earthmoving, trench cutting, posthole digging, concrete breaking, and much more. Volvo skid steers are loaded with cutting-edge features both inside and out to provide optimal comfort, safety, and performance. Whether you need a basic 1,400 lb. capacity machine for landscaping or a powerful 3,000 lb. machine for more demanding projects, Volvo skid loaders deliver the performance you demand. Continue reading to learn more about why a Volvo skid loader is right for your business and to view basic pricing information.
Volvo Skid Steer Loader Features
Volvo knows that time, money, and worker safety are important to you, and it designs its skid steer loaders accordingly. The key features you’ll find in a Volvo skid loader include:
- Strong performance: The height to hinge pin clearance on Volvo skid steer loaders makes it easy to load materials, generous ground clearance provides for uninterrupted progress, and powerful, reliable diesel engines keep you working all day, every day.
- Comfortable cabs: Volvo understands that operator comfort is critical for productivity, which is why it fills its cabs with operator-friendly features such as an adjustable, contoured seat, a non-slip step, ergonomic foot pedals, low-effort steering controls, and highly-visible warning lights.
- Tough construction: Volvo skid loaders are built to handle the punishment that tough jobs can dish out. Their steel, one-piece mainframe, loader arms, polyurethane stops, one-piece axle design, and waterproof electrical connections provide superior strength, durability, and protection.
- Service-friendly: Because downtime means lost profits, Volvo skid steer loaders are meant to be maintained as efficiently as possible. All important service points are easily accessible, while features like corrosion-resistant, self-lubricating components minimize required maintenance.
- Safety: Volvo’s skid loaders, like its cars, are built with an eye towards safety. With excellent visibility, a driver safety cage and restraint bar, rear cab window emergency exit, backup alarm, vandal protection, and more, Volvo skid steers help keep everyone at the jobsite safe.
- Versatility: Complemented by a wide range of specially-designed, easy-to-attach tools such as pallet forks, grapple buckets, sweepers, augers, and power rakes, a Volvo skid steer loader is up to just about any task you can throw at it.
Volvo Skid Steer Loader Average Costs - Samples
The following pricing for Volvo skid steer loaders is only a general overview. For actual costs, connect with a local authorized supplier.
- When pricing a Volvo skid steer loader, the main consideration is capacity. Volvo skid loaders range in capacity from 1,400 to 3,000 pounds, and might cost anywhere from around $20,000 for a basic machine to $60,000 or more for one that’s fully loaded.
- A 1,400-1,500 lb. capacity Volvo skid steer costs approximately $15,000-$25,000.
- A 1,850-2,250 lb. capacity Volvo skid loader might cost around $25,000-$35,000.
- A Volvo skid steer loader with a capacity of 2,400-3,000 lbs could cost $35,000-$55,000 or more.
- If you’re in the market for a used Volvo skid steer loader, you can probably find a great machine at a fraction of the price, such as a used Volvo MC90B (83 HP turbo diesel, 74” bucket, and more) for $20,000-$25,000.
- Volvo skid steer loader attachments cost roughly $5,000 to $10,000 for tools like a snow blower, power rake, and concrete breaker, and $10,000 to $20,000 for tools like a cold planer, pavement saw, and metal shear cutter.